He's growing up WAY too fast! The other day we went for a walk again! He LOVES walks! Look how BIG he is! I can't believe he used to be in my belly?!
I cannot tell you how many times I have already heard the phrase, "Kim, bury me!" I'm sure that was not the last. Sometimes it's like I have two kids...but I love them both!

Jeremy just eatin dinner on the beach! Rough life huh? Too bad he won't remember it...
Family picture at Aquarium Beach. We LOVE this beach, it's so quiet and secluded! We decided last minute on Friday evening to go and see the sunset. It never gets old and we love our free family nights out!
Oh, and sorry I rarely put videos on here. Blogger is so SLOW at uploading them. Does anyone else have this problem? Or know a solution???
Jeremy just eatin dinner on the beach! Rough life huh? Too bad he won't remember it...
4 comments:
Holy cow, you are TINY! And tan! And can't believe Jeremy is almost 1!
cute pics!! I can't believe how deep Shane was buried!
Jeremy is getting SO much bigger! I can't believe it! WE just saw Afton and I think Jeremy might look like a monster compared to her :) Happy birthday this week to the little critter!
I agree Blogger is SO slow! i have started uploading to Youtube and then on the video upload tool, there is an option to upload from Myyoutube and then pick the video you want. this is the only way I can get long videos on my blog. Good luck!
We love you guys!
I absolutely love the picture of him eating pb&j and of his chilax pose eating on the beach. You guys are so cute. It was great to talk to you yesterday.
Post a Comment