ALL DAY LONG!!! I love listening to Jeremy babble on and on. Not quite sure what he's saying but he definitely has an opinion on just about everything!
Shane has been studying hard the last couple of weeks for his midterms this week. He has one today (probably almost done taking it as I type), one Wednesday, and two on Friday. But come noon on Friday he is all ours for the weekend! We cannot wait to spend the weekend with him!
As for Jeremy and me, same old same old. We go to the beach, the pool, playgroup on Tuesdays, lunch at the University with Shane on Wednesdays, grocery shopping, laundry, cooking, cleaning, the list goes on and on. I am definitely getting the hang of my newest weekly routine and don't get AS bored during the day while I am stuck at home while Jeremy naps! We can't believe that Shane is halfway through this term already and we have been on the island for more than 7 months now! Time is going so fast and we will be headed back to the states for summer break before you know it!
3 comments:
he is THE cutest!!! I love it!! I just want to eat him up! We are going to miss our little germ, germ when we leave!
Love his babbling! He just has so much to say! Ashton loves to go in the cabinet with the propane tank too, too funny.
So cute! He sounds like he knows just what he is saying. What a little babbler!
Post a Comment