Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Can you tell by the look on his face?

My child LOVES to eat.  Especially other people's food.  I swear I feed him!
Crackers, of course.  His favorite snack.
Don't forget the juice.
Oh, and the best part of meal time...dessert!  Have you seen a happier kid?
Oh, and Jeremy always has to start the day off with a nice cup of cold milk.
Just for good measure.  This is where I was last Wednesday!  What were you doin'?

3 comments:

Reece said...

love the pics of jeremy, especially the one of him eating his popsicle!! what a cutie pie!

Ryan, Mindy and Andie said...

Oh my goodness Kim! Those pictures of Jeremy are SO CUTE! He is such a good poser for you! Love it, love it, love it! So glad I get to see that smiling face every day!

Tamara said...

He is so TAN! I'm jealous.

Are you guys done yet?