As I write this, Shane is on campus studying his butt off for his first set of midterms starting Monday of next week. Yes, I complain about this stupid term (the term that shall not be named), and yes it is hard to find time with my husband. I had always heard past students' wives complain about this term and how they never saw their husbands and how "it is like you're a single mom" so I was preparing for the worst. But all things considered, Shane is so good about finding time to spend with Jeremy and me. We see him in the morning for about an hour while we all get ready for the day, we see him once a week at lunch for about 20 minutes, we see him for about an hour and a half at dinner time every night, and we see him all day Sunday! And thank goodness for Sundays! I really do feel lucky because a lot of wives don't even see their husbands at dinner time and I am so glad that Shane is able to see us before Jeremy goes to bed at night. While doing this, he manages to get pretty much all A's, receive 1/3 tuition scholarship, and be accepted into IEA (an honor society through SGU). Shane works incredibly hard and is extremely intelligent so I figured he deserves his own post. I will be the one to brag about him!
That is one good-lookin' future doc! I am such a lucky girl!
Reading with our son! I definitely don't feel like a single mom. You win the best Dad award!
Cuddling before bedtime. I love these boys!
Not only is Shane a good Dad, but he is an amazing husband. Even though I can tell he is stressed with school and all the information he needs to learn without enough hours in the day, he still finds time to ask me how MY day was and how I'm doing and gives me compliments galore. He is the BEST! I love you Shane!
Not only is Shane a good Dad, but he is an amazing husband. Even though I can tell he is stressed with school and all the information he needs to learn without enough hours in the day, he still finds time to ask me how MY day was and how I'm doing and gives me compliments galore. He is the BEST! I love you Shane!
2 comments:
what an awesome post! I am so glad my brother is so good to you and Jeremy!
Oh so sweet! :) Good work Shane!
Post a Comment