I'm still going to the gym in the evenings after I put Jeremy to bed, while Shane continues his studies at home. It really is nice to have that outlet and be able to get away for a little bit and do something for me. I've really started to enjoy it and I am in so much better shape now than I think I ever have been. I run anywhere from 2.5-3.5 miles on the treadmill usually in around 30 minutes and I have to say that I absolutely DREAD doing it every time, but once I am done it feels so good and I feel so much better! I also get to spend lots of time with the girls in the evenings to just chat, or eat, or both. I went with a couple of friends on a hike last week to Concord Falls and the water felt SO good, nice a cold! It was awesome, I wish I could've spent the whole day swimming in that water!
Jeremy is as cute as ever! He is seriously growing up so fast. I can't believe how big he is and how much he is talking now. He communicates with us in full on sentences now and it is crazy to me! A few weeks ago we walked past a motorcycle (which he calls cyclebikes, by the way) and said "I wanna ride the bike." Really? Did he just say that? Now he says that any time we walk past any form of transportation. For Shane it's "I wanna ride the back" since he loves playing chase while riding on Shane's back. He's so cute! He has really gotten into singing lately too. Whenever we drive anywhere in the car, we sing songs and he LOVES to sing. Some of his favorites are the Popcorn song, the Sunbeam song, and the ABC's. I really need to get it on video! Maybe for my next post? I guess some random pictures will suffice!
P.S. You know you're in Grenada when.......you go to the bathroom with the light off since it's so dang hot! True story.
IEA Honor Society Dinner
Our little water bug. He loves to jump in now all by himself. Don't worry, usually he has his floaties on.
After Shane's first set of Midterms at Dodgy Dock pool!
Shane's birthday
Jeremy in his boxcar. He loved that thing!
Church in Gouyave again! We love going to church there!
Story time before bed. He always brings me every single book we own and then climbs in my lap. I love it!
Did I mention Jeremy was a ghost in his past life? He puts his blanket on all the time and walks around the house saying "boo!" Cutest. thing. ever.
One of Jeremy's new favorite things is lining up all of his cars/bikes/trucks/tractors.
And of course, helping me with the chores.
The boxcar activity put on by the SO club. The kids got popcorn and juice and watched Mater's Tall Tales on campus.
Jeremy's new girlfriend Leia!
And Jeremy's long-time boyfriend Ashton, they leave playgroup like this every week! So cute!
And of course you can't forget about the little dinosaur wannabe. He is way too excited for Halloween!
Again, in the tub lining up his toys!
Helping Mommy make brownies!
I'll post some videos of Jeremy singing once I get the chance to sneak a few. Lately, as soon as Jeremy sees the camera on him he "wants to see it"! So it may take some effort.
We come back to the states in less than two months! I cannot believe how fast our time on this island is going and how soon it's going to end. We really do love it here!
5 comments:
oh I love the update!! You guys all look so good! I miss you! Love your red bathing suit... soooo cute! And I can't believe how big our little germ germ is getting! What a handsome little boy he is turning into! I'll keep you posted on my status...lol!
Wait, when are you coming to the states?! Utah? YES PLEASE?!
Jeremy speaks in full sentences? What kind of brain food are you feeding this kid!
Jeremy is getting so big and I love how he lines up his toys. I can't wait to see you again and have you meet Brinlee!
I think all boys feel the need to line up their cars...I wonder why that is?! Jeremy really is getting so big...love the post!
The boyfriend picture is so so cute. Your little one is darling and you look FABULOUS Kim!
Post a Comment