We decided that we wanted some family photos here on the island and we wanted them taken right around Jeremy's birthday since we don't have any professional photos of him since he was a newborn! So our friend Michelle took some amazing shots of us! To see a few of them click HERE! She did a fantastic job and it is so nice to have great pictures! Notice the new background pictures on the blog too! I will post more of them on facebook later. Here is a sneak peak at sunset!
In other news, things are going great here! Shane is gearing up for his midterms in about a week and a half so he's been working really hard and studying long hours. I'm sure he'll do great! Jeremy is as cute as ever and babbling up a storm. It's like he turned one and decided he has something to say! He loves to help me cook dinner and make lunches for Daddy in the morning! As for me, I started playing basketball with the SGU women's team on Monday nights. Even though I'm not the greatest, it is really fun to get out and do something active with the other girls while Shane and Jeremy have a "boys night!" Time is flying by and I can't believe this term is almost halfway over already!
3 comments:
I love how you can tell that Shane's feet don't often see the sun . . . ha!
The pictures look amazing, Kim!
yay for family pics of my favorite island family! she got some good ones of you guys!
Kim and Shane your family photos are adorable!!
Post a Comment