He sings...
He dances...
And he's 18 months old!!!
About 35 in and 23 lbs
I can't believe Jeremy is 18 months old today! He is growing and learning so fast! I can't even count how many words are in his vocabulary anymore. He is talking so much and showing signs that he wants to be potty-trained soon. What? How does one even start that?
He dances...
And he's 18 months old!!!
About 35 in and 23 lbs
I can't believe Jeremy is 18 months old today! He is growing and learning so fast! I can't even count how many words are in his vocabulary anymore. He is talking so much and showing signs that he wants to be potty-trained soon. What? How does one even start that?
Don't mind the random pictures shoved in random places :) Jeremy coloring!
The other day Jeremy climbed into his pack 'n' play from the bed (it's at the foot of a bed) and I left the room for a second and came back and he was climbing out of his pack 'n' play, his legs straddling the side of the pack and play. Luckily I was there to catch him before he fell out and onto the hard tile floors.
Who can resist THAT face. That's a keeper! I just had to post this one. Hilarious.
Jeremy finally decided yesterday that it is FUN to be in his floaties at the pool, instead of screaming every time we put them on him (and I mean SCREAMING). Instead of me trying to hold him so he doesn't sink to the bottom while he just tries to get out of my arms the whole time, I can actually relax a little bit.
Jeremy loves putting on Mommy's shoes, and Shane does not like it.
Every time we sit down for a meal the first thing Jeremy does now is fold his arms and say "prayer." Then he completes the sentences we start that he knows, like Dear Heavenly and then he says "Father" etc. It is so adorable.
Doing dishes
He still feels like my little baby but when I watch how much he knows and can say and do I realize he isn't a baby anymore, he is a little boy! And boy he is!
Jeremy loves playing with the hose outside! Excuse the nudity...
SOME FAVORITES (to help me remember):
Right now Jeremy is all about cars, bikes, tractors, balls, and anything else boyish. He loves dogs and LOVES when they bark at him. I always thought it would scare him but from the time he was really little he finds it exciting when dogs bark at him...weirdo. He loves to pretend to cook and do the dishes in the kitchen. He drags the ottoman from our living room into the kitchen and pushes it up to the counter and "cooks eggs" with the pots and pans he found in the cupboard. Some of Jeremy's favorite foods are hot dogs, eggs, fishies (goldfish), yogurt, MILK, juice, toast, breakfast burritos (he can eat two full on burritos like me), pizza, and treats. After he finishes a meal and is a good eater I will tell him he was a good eater and he smiles so big and says "TREEEAT." It is adorable. We love this little guy so much! He is so happy and hyper and crazy and fun and it is so fun to see his awesome personality more and more every day.
3 comments:
potty training? Climbing out of cribs? talking so much? I swear, Hallie seems younger than Jeremy, she hasn't tried any of that!
that's so cute Kim! I miss Jeremy so much and we still have months to go before we can see him again! I'm glad you blog so we can see what happens in little Jer-bear's life! :)
hahahaha, love the naked pic! he is getting SO big!
Post a Comment