My only birthday on the island was fabulous. Shane went to class in the morning and then we hung out all day. It rained the whole day so while Jeremy took a nap Shane and I watched some shows online together. I had a few awesome friends and neighbors come over and bring me treats...I am so lucky! When Jeremy woke up we went and did some browsing at the local shops at Excel Plaza. We didn't buy anything, just looked. Shane got me a Kindle Touch back in the states for my birthday and that was good enough :) Then we went on a date to Prickly Bay Marina. They have a restaurant there and it was such a beautiful night. After that we went night swimming at Aquarium beach. It was surprisingly cool outside that night and the water felt warmer than the air. I was scared at first to go out in the ocean when it was pitch black but I'm so glad we did it! Then we came home and had birthday cake with Jeremy! It was a great day to turn 24!
Jeremy is such a good helper!
The finished product
Shane did a great job making me a delicious cake!
Shopping at the Excel Plaza, or should I say watching Jeremy play on these!
We were supposed to go out to eat at a nice restaurant called The Aquarium but it was closed when we got there. No sign on the door, website said it would be open, but closed when we got there. This happens a lot in Grenada!
On the dock at Prickly Bay just near our apt
This sunset was a great birthday present!
Self timer + moving dock = success!
3 comments:
i love the one of jeremy eyeing the cake haha!
Kim. Tyson needs Jeremy here as his buddy. He's already showing interest in drugs and alcohol, and Jeremy looks like he can really be a good influence.
Also, we miss you and Shane. Rem needs to talk some major football with Shane, cause if I hear about one more article on Cougarfan, I might have a stroke.
love the pictures! you better read at least 1 book on your Kindle missy!!!!
Post a Comment