Wednesday, August 8, 2012

One year ago today...

...we came to Grenada!  I cannot believe it has been one whole year already.  We got here the day Jeremy turned six months and today he is 18 months, that is CRAZY!  It was hard at first and our trip down here wasn't the best but now that we are here and have been here and made friends I wouldn't have done it any other way.  It feels like home.  I am so glad we decided to come to Grenada for medical school instead of waiting another year to reapply.  It was so worth it.  The past year has flown by and I can say that I have lived in a third-world country for a whole year.  We have been able to experience things we wouldn't have otherwise and it really has broken up medical school into two short parts instead of being in the same spot for the full two years.  If your husband is going to be in medical school, why not do it somewhere cool?!
What we brought with us one year ago! (August)
At the University club pool (September)
Annandale Falls (October)
Fort George
Ali Baba resort (November)
Aquarium Beach (December)
Mt. Carmel (January)

St. George's for Independence Day (February)
Grand Anse Beach (March)
Church in Guoyave (April)
 Concord Falls (May)
Snorkeling at Flamingo Bay (July)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love all these photos! What an amazing place! I totally hope we can come!!