There is a lot to catch up on. But as promised, I just had to post this video of Jeremy singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. This was taken a couple of weeks ago and now he doesn't need any help at all singing the song. He's got a pretty good ear and his tune is right on now! Jeremy had to sleep in our room for a week (post on that soon) and him singing this song was our alarm every morning. Along with him counting to ten and saying "yay, I did it!" One morning he also woke us up with him saying "Go BYU!" I think that is the proudest moment Shane has ever had...
Jeremy is growing up more and more every day. Shane and I can't believe how big he is getting and how much he knows and can communicate with us. He speaks in full sentences and this morning I asked him if he wanted to wear his cookie shirt and he said, "No, I want the chomp chomp shirt" which is a shirt with a crocodile on it that says "chomp, chomp." It's so fun to see his little personality and opinion about what he likes and dislikes. Jeremy now eats at the table in what we call his "big boy chair" which is just a big chair like ours, and he actually eats better. I think it's because he feels like one of us now and since we're eating at the table like "big boys" then he should too! He just seems so big and grown up now! He is such a smart little boy and I can't believe he will be two in just a couple of short months! There are so many cute stories that I have been recording in my journal so that I don't forget what he was like at every age. He is at such a fun age, but don't worry, he has his fair share of fits too. We love this little boy to pieces!
3 comments:
Seriously Jeremy is so advanced! Such a smart little cookie and cute too!
I can't believe how big he's gotten! What a chatter! I love it!
Oh my goodness! What a sweet boy! And singing - holy cow! Gabe won't say a single word, let alone an entire song! Jeremy is so cute!
Post a Comment