Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Opening Social

Sunday was the opening social for the Significant Others Organization at SGU.  It was a fun social with some pretty good food that didn't show up until two hours after the start time...only in Grenada!  I don't know if you've heard of Mormon standard time or Shields standard time, but Grenadian standard time is WAY worse!  The locals are pretty slow moving and rarely things get down when they say they will get done.  Oh well, that's how the laid back lifestyle is here in Grenada and we are definitely used to it!
Here is a family photo just after the sunset
Oh, 21 weeks, by the way!

And here is a cute video of Jeremy dancing at the party with his girlfriend Leia.  Should I worry that he might will get made fun of if he continues to dance like this in high school?  I give Shane all the credit for those dance moves!!!
It was a fun night with okay company...kidding, it was a blast!  Even though this was the "opening" social, the term will be halfway over in just a couple of weeks.  I can't believe it!  Shane has his first set of midterms all next week (wish him luck) and then we'll have to party it up next weekend!  Post to follow!

2 comments:

Reece said...

I couldn't get the video to work!

dougandjulie said...

Jeremy is quite the dancer! Go, jeremy.