Two weeks ago Shane and I left Jeremy with our friends and went on a "date" with our other friends and their kids :) I am so glad we were able to go with the Reece's since they are leaving the island soon and they are our favorites! Fish Friday is up in a little parish closer to the north end of the island. People set up tents in the streets every Friday night and sell their fresh fish. There were so many different kinds of fish. And the best part? It was all fried! Reminded me of the good ol' US of A. Anyway, I think my favorite was the Mahi Mahi, YUM! We tried the fish kabobs, a fish ball, Mahi Mahi, fried plantains, a fish roti, with guava and cherry smoothies to wash it all down! The fish was delicious, especially since I normally don't like trying fish because I can't stand shrimp. We saw a beautiful sunset so we couldn't help but to stop and take a quick picture (and the picture never does it justice)! Thanks for a fun trip to Fish Friday Shane and thanks Reece family for coming with us!
1 comment:
Thanks for a fun time and being brave enough to drive at night! We'll be sad to leave you guys!
Post a Comment